It is official! I have business logos! YAY!!
These are the basic letter logos I will be using associated with KellyKinetics. Soon I will share my business cards with you.
Let me know what you think!
I hope everyone is having a great summer
The last 4 months have been a mass of craziness that is almost unbelievable! But from that, I rise out of the ashes onto bigger and better and greater things. Stay tuned over the next while for a set of blog posts that I am sure will catch your eye, and make you think.
Take a look at this picture. Do any of these ail you?
Its in your best interest to start implementing things in your life to decrease your level of anxiety. Stress can wreak havoc on the body physically, emotionally, psychologically and the list goes on.
Here are a few helpful suggestions to start on the road to decreasing and even eliminating your symptoms:
- take a walk outdoors and enjoy the sounds and smells (try to do this sans technology)
- Have a massage
- take a yoga/mediation class/workshop
- use deep breathing exercises
- talk to someone who is a great listener
- do some journaling
- stay hydrated
- get enough sleep
- Make healthy food choices
- make time for a regular exercise routine
- take a relaxing candle lit bubble bath (you can have silence or listen to some relaxing music – i suggest classical)
These are just a few ideas to help you out. There are so many things you can try to help.
What do you like to do to decrease your anxiety levels?