Take a look at this picture. Do any of these ail you?
Its in your best interest to start implementing things in your life to decrease your level of anxiety. Stress can wreak havoc on the body physically, emotionally, psychologically and the list goes on.
Here are a few helpful suggestions to start on the road to decreasing and even eliminating your symptoms:
- take a walk outdoors and enjoy the sounds and smells (try to do this sans technology)
- Have a massage
- take a yoga/mediation class/workshop
- use deep breathing exercises
- talk to someone who is a great listener
- do some journaling
- stay hydrated
- get enough sleep
- Make healthy food choices
- make time for a regular exercise routine
- take a relaxing candle lit bubble bath (you can have silence or listen to some relaxing music – i suggest classical)
These are just a few ideas to help you out. There are so many things you can try to help.
What do you like to do to decrease your anxiety levels?